Strategies for Transforming Your Business and Future by Daniel Burrus
In today’s world of technology–driven change, it has never been more important to Know What’s Next!
Technology is transforming how we sell, market, communicate, collaborate, innovate and educate. In this important annual publication, Daniel Burrus leading technology forecaster, strategist, and NYT & WSJ best selling author of Flash Foresight and his latest book, The Anticipatory Organization, shares what lies ahead as well as business and personal strategies that you can use to keep ahead of the competition.
Save over 30%, while supplies last!
In this bundle you will receive both VOL. 11 and VOL. 12 issues, and have access to the following articles written exclusively by Daniel Burrus:
- 12 Competencies for Future Success and Advantage
- Unlock your Real Business Problem and Solve It Sooner Using Anticipatory Leadership
- Being Able to Pivot Helped You Survive. What Will It Take to Thrive?
- If Disruptions Force Change, Imagine the Power of Transformation
- From Trend Watching to Idea Wrangling: How to Turn Cycles into Action Plans
- Futureview®: A Strategy That Outsmarts Complacency
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Create Real Value for Your Business
- Businesses Often Fear Disruption While Overlooking It as a Viable Strategy
- Risks Can - and Should - Be Calculated. Here's the Formula
- Agility Is a Short-Term Strategy. Anticipation Brings Exponential Change.
- Bitcoin Is Just the Beginning: the Valuable Potential of Blockchain Technology
- Anticipatory Leaders Leverage Future Facts™
- Control Your New Normal with a Focus on Significance
- 5G Is Far Bigger Than Faster Smartphones
- Find Certainty in an Uncertain Future
- The 3 Pillars of Manufacturing: Anticipation, Innovation, Collaboration
- Pivoting Helped You Survive. What Will It Take to Thrive?
- The Secret to Brand Longevity? The answer may inspire you.
- Think Bigger: Turn the Pandemic into a Panoramic View
- Leverage Disruptions and Elevate Your Brand Image
- Collaboration in Times of Need
- Innovation & Customer Devotion: 4 Keys to Keeping Your Ratings High
Don’t delay, once you have this publication in hand you will have the insights you need to creatively apply technology to increase profits, to innovate rather than imitate, and to make a changing environment your competitive advantage.