Strategies for Transforming Your Business and Future by Daniel Burrus
In today’s world of technology–driven change, it has never been more important to Know What’s Next!
Technology is transforming how we sell, market, communicate, collaborate, innovate and educate. In this important annual publication, Daniel Burrus leading technology forecaster, strategist, and NYT & WSJ best selling author of Flash Foresight, shares what lies ahead as well as business and personal strategies that you can use to keep ahead of the competition.
Save over 30%, while supplies last!
In this bundle you will receive both VOL. 9 and VOL. 10 issues, and have access to the following articles written exclusively by Daniel Burrus:
- Top 20 Technology-Drive Hard Trends Shaping the Future
- What’s the Secret to the Next Big Thing? Anticipation
- Accelerate Growth Using Hard Trends
- 3 Steps to Build a Stronger Team
- Agiliy Levels the Playing Field
Anticipation Changes the Game
- Change and Transformation–Knowing the Difference to Accelerate Growth
- Owning Innovation in Your Organization
- Is Your Organizational Futureview Aligned?
- Redefining Risk
- When It Comes to Trends, Know Which Ones Will Happen
- Certainty–The Ultimate Closing Tool
- Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Human Intelligence?
- Digital Disruption and Your Workforce
- Innovation: Everyone’s Responsibility
- Will A.I. Disrupt Your Profession?
- The Power of Anticipatory Customer Service
- 5 Sales Strategies Not Found in How-to Books
- Elevate Your Success with Five Simple Steps
- Success in Manufacturing with Multigenerational Collaboration
- Hard Trend Are Easy to Find If You Know Where to Look
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property, Products and Brand
- 4 Questions of World-Class Entrepreneurs
- 12 Technology Categories That Will Transform Careers and Create New Opportunities
Don’t delay, once you have this publication in hand you will have the insights you need to creatively apply technology to increase profits, to innovate rather than imitate, and to make a changing environment your competitive advantage.